Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's about time you started pulling your weight around here

Here's Owen, finally doing something useful. At least, I assume he's doing something useful. That's what Andy spends most of his time doing, and somehow the bills keep getting paid. I love the expression on his face in this shot: it's SO clear I am interrupting some serious business.



In other news, we're pretty good with sitting up now. It's not sustainable for long periods of time or anything, but we can reliably set Owen in an upright position and he can maintain it for a minute or three. check it:



Lastly, if there were ever any doubt that this this child was my husband's*, I challenge you to look at this photo and NOT say that my son is the spitting image of one Andrew J. Cox. Behold:



*Not that there ever was any. Or that there was any reason to have any. Or that I meant to give you some. Gah, I'm incriminating myself.

No comments: