Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're in!

it's going to take me a little while to get the house in picture-worthy shape...and it's going to probably take me longer to find my camera. But we are 100% moved in to our very first house! We adore it. We love it so much we'd marry it, if we hadn't already married each other. And to tell you the truth, I suspect that if Andy could divorce me and marry the house - he'd think about it.

I'll post pictures as soon as it's presentable (and I find our camera). This is going to be a crazy week of unpacking/cleaning/working/mama-ing but they'll get up eventually, just keep checking back.

1 comment:

Christine Ryan said...

Congrats! So sorry Chris had to work last weekend so we couldn't help move in. We can't wait to see your new house. Happy unpacking!!!! Its way better than packing :)