Sunday, October 5, 2008

Patience, Grasshopper.

I know, I know, I KNOW. Where are the pictures of the new house? They're coming - but things are coming together slowly down here, and I don't want to post pictures until things are (reasonably)) put together. we're still working on curtains and unpacking the last dozen or so boxes, and we're at that stage where there's a whole bunch of random stuff unpacked but just...out, because we're not sure where we want to put it yet. We did go to Lowe's today (and spent $500, I nearly had a heart attack) and that was a big help. So things are moving in the right direction. I will put pictures up this week. In the meantime, some new pictures of his cuteness will simply have to do.

Happy Baby:




Drunk Baby:



Scowling Baby:



So Big!

1 comment:

Kim Paquette said...

Dude. Drunk baby is BEDROOM EYES baby. Srrsly. -)