Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have some cute new photos to post from Thanksgiving. We did Turkey day with Andy's side of the family this year (at which time we somehow volunteered to host Thanksgiving next year. Yikes!) Owen is on the move. As you can see, his favorite things to do are pull up, crawl around, and make ridiculous faces. I included an adorable picture of Owen and his great-grandma. Owen is lucky to have a living great-grandparent. As wonderful as it is to see Andy's grandma enjoy him, it did make me sad that my grandparents never got to meet him.

Anyway, I have things to post about but there's been a hiatus because WE ARE NOT SLEEPING. Owen is going through a pernicious and terrible sleep regression. Last night he was up no less than 6 times, wailing like his life would end every time. I am exhausted. I will try and post more pictures and some more substantive thoughts later this weekend. But if I don't get to it, it's because I died of sleep deprivation. sorry.





1 comment:

NC said...

oh boy! those are cute shots! I hope you get some rest. Have you read "Healthy sleep habits, Happy Child"

People swear by this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Sleep-Habits-Happy-Child/dp/0449004023