Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Norwegian Star Hat

As a general rule, I don't like to make any knitting project twice. That would be boring, and besides, there are so many patterns out there that I want to make, I don't have time to waste going back and doing something I've already done. But I'm going to make an exception in this case. I made Owen this Norwegian Star pattern hat for the winter:




While I was making it, Andy said "when are you going to make me a hat?" and I told him that I would make one that matches this one. Because as you may know I have a weakness for anything that involves dressing Andy and Owen alike. And then I realized that in a scant 10 weeks I am going to have THREE boys to torture and embarrass by insisting they dress alike. So there's pretty much no option: if Andy's getting a Norwegian Star Hat, then so is the new baby. So stay tuned. Because those pictures are going to be awesome.

No comments: