Sunday, February 14, 2010

No, really. Three weeks. Not even.

A woman leaned over the bucket seat on the stroller today to peer at Eli while I was in AC Moore shopping for picture frames. "How old is your baby?" she asked me. "three weeks" I replied. Technically, he'll be three weeks on Wednesday, but whatever. Close enough. She looked closer at Eli. "Oh, I don't think so." She said. "are you sure?"

Am I sure? Am I sure about how old my kid is? What a weird thing to say.

Yes, I'm sure. He's 19 days old.

He just looks like he's 3 months:



 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Posted at 5:30 AM. Good golly I hope my second is not an early bird! Jenny, I am so sorry I had to cancel this morning. I was really looking forward to it. I hope whatever this is going on with me disappears on its own - fast. I'll be in touch later this week.