Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Family Photos

Sadly, I can't post them, because I don't own them. But, if you'd like to see the professional photos we had taken today, you can go to www.portraitsimple.com click on "atrium" location and then click "online portraits" we should come right up. The password is 2803. It's going to ask you for a name and email address - all that does is add you to their mailing list so to avoid having to do that, just put in my name and email.

I think they do a really nice job at portrait simple, given that it's a mall chain. I get a little annoyed when they try do whatever their seasonal schtick is (right now it's red sox, at valentine's day it was rose petals, easter it was bunnies etc.) but then when they talk me into just letting them do the shots and I see the results, I always think it's cute. Given how into baseball Owen is, the ones with the ball are particularly appropos.

I didn't buy very many because they're expensive, but also because I seize up when I have to choose prints. I love them ALL. How can I choose? So I end up fearing I'll buy the wrong one, and don't want to have buyers remorse, so I don't buy any. So, I'll put it to you: which ones do you think I should buy?

No comments: