Saturday, December 11, 2010

Add it to the list of things I did that my kids will never appreciate.



and boy, are my arms tired.

as predicted, Owen is now demanding he actually wants the Santa one. No, the snowman. No, the santa. So for this year, I'll just not put names on them and when he makes a firm decision I'll embroider their names. This year I think assigning stockings just might be asking for trouble. And why I didn't just make them the same, I'll never know. Chalk it up to parenting being a learning process.

and here's a photo of them together:



I really need to put a face on that snowman. But I've tried a couple times and it keeps coming out cruddy. I'll try again, since the santa has a face it looks bad that the snowman doesn't.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Between your busy schedule, your jobs, and your KNITTING, you continue to amaze me. Keep up the good work, mama. We'll have that playdate eventually...