Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Ambition




So the good news is the stocking I've been knitting for Owen is finally blocked, sewn and finished (except for embroidering his name at the top, which I've been putting off in case he ends up wanting the Santa instead of the snowman). The bad news is that it's now December 1, and Owen's took me a good 2 months to complete. So my suspicion is that in the true second-child fashion, Elias won't have a stocking this year. Oh well. By next year...

edit: after I posted this I looked and the perspective is totally wonky in that picture. The stocking is actually a pretty good size but the foot is not that disproportionately big to the neck. I think it was the angle I took the photo at. Also, the colors look better in person. My phone is not the greatest camera.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is so impressive.

Even if the foot is disproportionate, I'm sure Owen won't mind. You'll just need to fill it with more gifts. :)