Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hey, howareya, where've ya been?

Well, I guess it's been awhile. This might be the longest break I've taken in blogging since I started the blog back in 2008. Sometimes I slack off in the blogging because I don't have much to say. Sometimes I slack off because so much is going on, I don't have time to say anything. Seems like the last 4ish months have been a mix of the two - some weeks one, some weeks the other, but either way, I'm trying to get back in the habit of blogging. After all, we all know I've confessed to not keeping a record of my children's milestones any other way, so I might as well keep it up. At least I'll get partial credit on the mothering report card.

We're all still here. We've had some really fun times lately:




And some not so fun times:




We had a little Christmas:






and we've made a lot of changes to the ways we're eating (more on that later, maybe, if I remember)



I've been doing a lot of really fun knitting:



and the boys have been learning very important things at school:



So there you have it, the drive by update. Hopefully, I'll get in the habit of regular posting again. Consider it a slightly belated new year's resolution.

EDIT - that last is supposed to be a video of the boys doing a funny dance, but it didn't come out right. I'll try and upload it to youtube and fix.

No comments: