Friday, October 10, 2008

Babysitting

A friend of mine found herself unexpectedly without a babysitter today. So I offered to watch her daughter, Ava, since I was home from work anyway. We had a fun day!

To get ready to have our friend over, the first step was to charm her by trying on part of our halloween costume. A prize if you can figure out what we're going to be:





Then, Ava came over! she played with us & gave us hugs!



She also rocked out to our baby Einstein music player. The girl's a rock star.



I'm totally ready for number two. here's Owen impressing Ava with his snappy pumpkin hat:


Finally, speaking of cosleeping: this is what mornings look like around here.





heh heh heh, sleeping like...a baby.

1 comment:

StephanieCS said...

so sweet. :-) You're not helping me quiet the tick-tocking in my head with these adorable pictures.